Combine your passions for Fashion and Art in this drawing workshop. Learn the basics of fashion illustration and bring your designs to life!
Classes will go over basic ratios and shapes, color, and lines. Taught by Bott Shoppe’s very own Laura Bott, who graduated from Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY.
- Basic Coloring & Drawing - Pre-made croquis to practice lines & coloring techniques
- Faces - Learn face ratios and create bust portraits
- Poses - Take inspiration from fashion magazines and apply advance poses to croquis.
- Collaborative collections - Everyone creates an outfit relating to a theme/occasion and we showcase at store.
- High-Fashion Gowns - Pick a celebrity and create your own red carpet-worthy design
Sundays. See schedule for specific dates.
Two and a half hour session from 1-3:30pm (Store open 12-5pm)
Buy a MINI CLASS PASS 3 for $50!And you can gift your passes to friends too!
Please note that only certain workshops qualify for the class pass.
In-store or Online via Evenbrite (online fees apply)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All Levels and Ages welcome but best for those with basic drawing ability. Please note all children up-to 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking: Metered parking for 2 hours
Public Transportation: MetroNorth Mamaroneck station & 60 Bus stops
What can I bring into the event?
Please do not bring oil paint and solvents, small batches of liquid materials OK.
- Colored pencils
- Sketchbook / Paper
We also have art & craft activates available for purchase, where we supply all the materials.
Can I use my class pass for other workshops?
Yes, but not all of them qualify. So please ask in advance before booking.