What's up with the teal pumpkins?
Raising awareness of food allergies and promoting inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season.
Catch us on FiosTV doing a demo on non-carving pumpkins.
Here are some fun ideas for alternative treats!If you’d like, you can have two bowls —one with candy and one with non-food treats—and let trick-or-treaters choose.
- Pencils, pens, crayons or markers
- Mini notepads
- Halloween erasers or pencil toppers
- Mini Slinkies
- Whistles, kazoos, or noisemakers
- Bouncy balls
- Finger puppets or novelty toys
- Spider rings
- Vampire fangs
- Playing cards
- Glow sticks, bracelets, or necklaces